- Configurations with up to six optical parameters (up to four colours)
- Up to two light sources: 488 nm blue laser and 638 nm red laser
- Particle size: 0.1 – 100 µm
- Fluorescence sensitivity: ≤ 100 MESF (FITC) | ≤ 50 MESF (PE)
- Optional CyFlow® Robby 6 Autoloading Station
- True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC)
For Research Use Only
- Order number: CyFlow-Cube-6
The CyFlow Cube 6 is a compact benchtop flow cytometer for the analysis of individual cells and microscopic particles. Different CyFlow Cube 6 configurations to select from offer optimal solutions for dedicated applications. The easy-to-use CyFlow software provides control of the instrument, data acquisition, analysis and storage. CyFlow Cube 6 offers True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC), which allows the display of particle concentrations for any subsets of cells without the need for reference beads, even if defined by a gate at a later time after the acquisition.
The newly designed, intuitive CyFlow™ acquisition and analysis software offers the measurement of millions of cells at your fingertips.
- Quickly choose your plots for analysis from all of the combinations shown in Preview Mode.
- Easily compare plots with the Overlay Wizard, for single or dual parameters.
- Share and customise your results within your research organisation with the Report Generator.
- Change your view with Zoom and V-Log Scale; you are even able to gate in Zoom Mode.
- Compensate rapidly with the Compensation Wizard.
- CyFlow™ optimally supports the True Volumetric Absolute Counting of the CyFlow® Cube 6, displaying particle concentrations for any subsets of cells, even if defined by a gate at a later time after the acquisition.
CyFlow® Robby 6 Autoloading Station
- Protective housing with no light incidence
- Flexible well/tube measurements
Microplates and Tubes
- 48 or 96-Well-Plates, V, U and flat-bottom are fitting (max.2)
- Plates meeting the Standards (ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 through 4-2004)
- 2ml tubes (max. 120)
See Consumables/Other Reagents for a list of specific Ploidy Reagents.
L 360mm x W 370mm x H 270mm
Absolute cell and particle counting
Cell and particle sorting
- Yeast viability and fermentation process control
- Water quality analysis
- Absolute counting of bacteria and other microorganisms
- Viability of bacteria and other microorganisms
- Quality control in dairy industry and milk products
- Marine biology and algae
- Agrosciences and aquaculture
- Quality control in cosmetics
- Bioreactor process optimisation
- Quality assurance in food and beverage industry
- Cell cycle and DNA analysis
- Viability and live/dead analysis
- Cell proliferation
- Cancer research
- Cytokines and bead-based assays
- Cell signalling
- Plant biology
- Detection of ploidy level
- Plant genome size and DNA analysis
- Biomedical research
- Animal models
- Stem cells
- Haematological disorders