- Configurations with up to eight optical parameters (up to six colours)
- Choice of lasers with 375, 407, 488, 532, 561, 594, 638, 640, 785 nm
- Particle size: 0.1 – 100 µm
- Fluorescence sensitivity: ≤ 100 MESF (FITC) | ≤ 50 MESF (PE)
- Optional CyFlow Robby 8 Autoloading Station
- True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC)
For Research Use Only
- Order number: CyFlow-Cube-8
The CyFlow Cube 8 is a compact flow cytometer for the analysis of single cells and microscopic particles with a high grade of integration. The CyFlow Cube 8 offers the unique combination of a truly stand-alone system of a small footprint with a modular configuration concept with up to 6 colours. The easy-to-use CyFlow software provides control of the instrument, data acquisition, analysis and storage. The possibility of customised instrument settings facilitates switching between different applications.
CyFlow Cube 8 offers True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC), which allows the display of particle concentrations for any subsets of cells without the need for reference beads, even if defined by a gate at a later time after the acquisition.
- Optional CyFlow Robby 8 Autoloading Station for well plates and tubes
- Optional CyFlow Sorter for closed, non-destructive cell and particle sorting with high purity
The newly designed, intuitive CyFlow acquisition and analysis software offers the measurement of millions of cells at your fingertips.
- Quickly choose your plots for analysis from all of the combinations shown in Preview Mode.
- Easily compare plots with the Overlay Wizard, for single or dual parameters.
- Share and customise your results within your research organisation with the Report Generator.
- Change your view with Zoom and V-Log Scale; you are even able to gate in Zoom Mode.
- Compensate rapidly with the Compensation Wizard.
- CyFlow optimally supports the True Volumetric Absolute Counting of the CyFlow Cube 8, displaying particle concentrations for any subsets of cells, even if defined by a gate at a later time after the acquisition.
CyFlow Robby 8 Autoloading Station
- Protective housing with no light incidence
- Flexible well/tube measurements
Microplates and Tubes
- 48 or 96-Well-Plates, V, U and flat-bottom can be used (max.2)
- Plates meeting the Standards (ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 through 4-2004)
- 2ml tubes (max. 120)
- L 370mm x W 332mm x H 370mm
CyFlow Cube Sorter Module
- Optional cell-sorter add-on for the CyFlow Cube 8
- The Cube Sorter combines a flow chamber with a piezo element, including electric activation
- Sort cells or particles without destruction to ensure high yield and purity
- As a closed system, in contrast to typical droplet sorters, the process is smooth with reduced mechanical stress. This is especially important when working with fragile cell types
- Avoid biohazardous situations for your cell culture through the sorter’s closed compact design that can easily be placed on a standard clean bench or under a hood
Absolute cell and particle counting
Cell and particle sorting
- Yeast viability and fermentation process control
- Water quality analysis
- Absolute counting of bacteria and other microorganisms
- Viability of bacteria and other microorganisms
- Quality control in dairy industry and milk products
- Marine biology and algae
- Agrosciences and aquaculture
- Quality control in cosmetics
- Bioreactor process optimisation
- Quality assurance in food and beverage industry
- Cell cycle and DNA analysis
- Viability and live/dead analysis
- Cell proliferation
- Cancer research
- Cytokines and bead-based assays
- Cell signalling
- Plant biology
- Detection of ploidy level
- Plant genome size and DNA analysis
- Biomedical research
- Animal models
- Stem cells
- Hematological disorders