- Configurations with up to 13 fluorescence parameters and three physical light scattering parameters
- Choice of lasers with 365, 375, 405, 488, 532, 561, 594, 638, 640 nm
- Maximum acquisition rate of up to 25,000 signals/s
- Scatter particle size: 0.1 – 100 µm
- Fluorescence sensitivity: ≤ 100 MESF (FITC) | ≤ 50 MESF (PE)
- True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC)
For Research Use Only
- Order number: CyFlow-Space
CyFlow Space – its flexibility gives you the space you need for your work
The CyFlow Space is a high-performance multi-laser flow cytometer, which offers the most flexible, simple and reliable features for routine and research work.
It is a compact multi-colour instrument for the analysis of individual cells and microscopic particles in suspension. The advanced flow cytometry technology of the CyFlow® Space covers a wide range of different applications.
- Fluorescence excitation by one to five light sources covering a range from ultra-violet to red excitation lines. o Analysis of up to 13 fluorescence parameters and three physical light scattering parameters from near UV to infra-red light.
- Analysis of cell and particle concentration by True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC).
- Cell sorting by an optional cell and particle sorter.
- Fixed standard configurations and flexible customised configurations tailored to the user´s requirement.
- Walk-away automation by sample auto-loading from 96- and 384-well plates.
The Windows™-based FloMax software includes multiple online gating, logical gates, and colour gating. N-colour online and offline software compensation is another standard feature of the FloMax® software. Data may be acquired with compensation or as uncompensated raw data. Either way, compensation can be done, undone, or changed after analysis on stored data. User-selectable statistics are calculated on subset populations identified by regions that are created by the user with easy-to-use drawing tools, and combined using simple, logical formulas. Other sophisticated features include cell cycle analysis and peak analysis. Custom reports are quickly and easily generated from the acquired data using the integrated, macro-driven interface with Microsoft™ Word and Excel. FloMax® data files are stored in FCS standard format and are therefore fully compatible with other commercial flow cytometry software.
The FloMax software is pre-installed on the Windows™ PC that is delivered as part of the CyFlow Space systems. Three additional licences for offline copies of the FloMax software are also included free of charge, which offers a cost-effective solution for working groups with the need for offline data analysis software.
CyFlow Space Autoloading Station
- (Automatic sample loading from 96/384 well plates)
- High speed mode < 15 minutes/96 well plates
- User defined cleaning and sample re-suspension
- Start-up time < 2 minutes
- 96 and 384 well-plates with V, U and flat-boom wells
- Plates meeting the Standards (ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 through 4-2004)
- L 200mm x W 320mm x H 280mm
- Cell Sorter
- Closed sorting system for the CyFlow Space, which can be easily sterilized for sterile sorting
- Any environmental contamination is completely avoided due to the closed flow system
- Sorting action takes place smoothly and gently, so fragile cells or large particles (e.g.: plant protoplasts or islets of Langerhans) are sorted with minimal sheer force acting on the cells during deflection
- Sorting input rates can be up to thousands of cells per second with sorting output rate of up to 300 cells per second.
Absolute cell and particle counting
Cell and particle sorting
- Yeast viability and fermentation process control
- Water quality analysis
- Absolute counting of bacteria and other microorganisms
- Viability of bacteria and other microorganisms
- Quality control in dairy industry and milk products
- Marine biology and algae
- Agrosciences and aquaculture
- Quality control in cosmetics
- Bioreactor process optimisation
- Quality assurance in food and beverage industry
- Cell cycle and DNA analysis
- Viability and live/dead analysis
- Cell proliferation
- Cancer research
- Cytokines and bead-based assays
- Cell signalling
- Plant biology
- Detection of ploidy level
- Plant genome size and DNA analysis
- Biomedical research
- Animal models
- Stem cells
- Haematological disorders