- LED fluorescence and transmitted LED light microscope
- Ideal for many kinds of fluorescence and light microscopy applications
For Research Use Only
- Order number: CyScope-Plus-HP
Fluorescence and transmitted light microscope
The CyScope® HP is a uniquely innovative microscope, offering LED fluorescence and light microscopy in a compact design and implementing sophisticated optics. It employs incident light (e.g. UV, royal blue, blue, green, red) and transmitted light detection, either simultaneously or separately. The blue (470nm), green (528nm) and red (624nm) LEDs with their extremely long life of several thousand hours work in a high-power / high-current mode, cooled by a miniature fan.
Additional microscope variations are available upon request.
- Corrected for infinity (tube length infinity) in order to have parallel output beams
- Additional experimental setups can be added at any distance from output aperture.
- Calculation for a single wavelength (436 nm) to maintain high light gathering power (numerical aperture NA)
- Housing has standard length and industry standard RMS (0.8 inch 36-TPI) mounting thread
- Immersion glycerine lens for highest numerical aperture (NA = 1.25) with working distance of 0.5 mm
- High viscosity immersion gel and stable long-term coupling is available
- Broadband (UV or visible) antireflection coatings or laser line coatings are available for these objectives upon customer request
- Viability studies
- Quality assurance in food and beverage industry
- Quality control in dairy industry and milk products
- Yeast analysis